Thursday, June 22, 2006

Best Buy Reward Zone: Now Even More Difficult to Get Rewards

I got a letter from Best Buy today, along with a coupon for 12% off. The letter says that's it's easier than ever to get Rewards and lists why. Well, they lied. They just changed the amount you need to spend to $250 to get $5 back rather than $150 to get $5. It also says that your membership will automatically renew as long as you make one purchase per year.

I got my membership for free when I got my computer so I've been doing most of my shopping at Best Buy, but this is ridiculous. I hardly get any rewards now anyway because their system is so out-of-date and doesn't track the spending correctly.

Even though it usually takes the cashiers about 10 minutes to do a price match, it still ends up being the cheapest deal. So, until Wal-Mart comes to NYC, I think I'll still have to shop at Best Buy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home