Friday, April 21, 2006

Coca-Cola Blak

NYU doesn't sell Coca-Cola products because of alleged murders in Colombia so it was very difficult to find Coca-Cola Blak.
After a short journey to actually find Coca-Cola Blak, as none of the supermarket or drug stores had it (despite the fact that this is New York City), I found it at Gristedes. It was 6.99 for 4 bottles and was a definite waste of money.
You can barely taste the "coffee essence," and it has apartame in it, which basically ruins the flavor of the original Coca-Cola. Don't bother trying it, it's not worth it.

It is disappointing that Coca-Cola discontinued Vanilla Coke, but Black Cherry Vanilla Coke isn't so bad.

[And, this is my first post since I don't know what happened to my other blog that I never updated...]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home